Good News!

My scan came back clear of cancer.  It’s been a long couple of days, but I will sleep good tonight.  I’ll also enjoy the holidays more knowing I’m in remission.   Thank you for the prayers, kind words, positive vibes and support.  Now we’ll do this again in three months. God bless.

Advertisements

16 Responses to Good News!

1. Nugent says:

That is awesome!!! God is good.

2. Julia Strain says:

Oh, Kevin. Praise the Lord. SO happy!!🙏❤️

3. Tina Krisak says:

Thank you Dear God for your blessings on Kevin. Amen!!!

4. Susan says:

Such good news! God Bless You! SUSAN

backstagefour wrote: > a:hover { color: red; } a { text-decoration: none; color: #0088cc; } a.primaryactionlink:link, a.primaryactionlink:visited { background-color: #2585B2; color: #fff; } a.primaryactionlink:hover, a.primaryactionlink:active { background-color: #11729E !important; color: #fff !important; } /* @media only screen and (max-device-width: 480px) { .post { min-width: 700px !important; } } */ WordPress.com weinkp1 posted: “My scan came back clear of cancer.  It’s been a long couple of days, but I will sleep good tonight.  I’ll also enjoy the holidays more knowing I’m in remission.   Thank you for the prayers, kind words, positive vibes and support.  Now we’ll do this again “

5. Gushmans says:

That’s awesome Kevin. We were thinking about you and your family believed this would be true.

6. Charley & Wilma Denton says:

Wonderful News for you and your family!

7. Lori cox says:

Wonderful news! 😘💕

8. James says:

Weino!!! Great news buddy, your faith has made you well!!!